AFTER RECENT BAD BEHAVIOR OF A GROOMERS IN MANCHESTER UNDER A SIMILAR NAME. I FEEL I MUST STATE WE ARE IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO THIS GROOMER OR ANY OTHER GROOMERS. THANK YOU X
We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of appointments. EACH APPOINTMENT TIME IS RESERVED TO GROOM YOUR DOG. Missed appointments will incur a cancellation fee payable before further appointments can be booked. Dogs arriving late may have to be re-booked and the cancellation fee will apply.
Dropping off and picking up of dogs:
Please note we cannot offer a dog sitting service. We work on a one to one basis and do not have the room to ensure the safety of your dog’s when not being groomed. We will charge for early drop offs and late pick-ups.
All tools and surfaces are cleaned and sterilized after every treatment to protect dogs from illness and disease.
Conditions under which dogs are accepted for Grooming:
- The dog is fit and healthy. Grooming of sick or elderly dogs is entirely at owner’s risk. Grooming may expose underlying skin or health problems that we cannot be held liable for.
- The dog is vaccinated up to date. An unvaccinated dog puts itself and other dogs at risk.
- It must be clearly understood and agreed that whilst every care and attention is given to your dog(s) they are accepted at the owner’s risk. Our first concern is for the welfare of your dog so in the event of injury or illness a Vet may be called in and unless it can be clearly shown that we are liable, all costs in connection with and in the carrying out of this instruction shall be at the owner’s expense. We recommend Dog Insurance.
- Payment must be made on collection of dog. Estimates are based on an average dog of the breed or type but owners must remember that some dogs will require extensive extra work and that this will be charged for on an hourly basis.
- The shaving of dogs will dramatically change their appearance; hair will be very short and close to the skin. This may expose pre-existing skin complaints. Your permission will be required to shave off a matted coat.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A DOG THAT PRESENTS A RISK OF INJURY TO ITSELF OR STAFF
Under no circumstances do we accept sedated dogs
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.